Thursday, March 19, 2009

TORN

HATE DIS SITUATION!! well,seems like u will never ever contact me again, n u never ever want to pick-up my call(FCUK) n i bet u still dont even saved my numb in ur fon(dunno y)..but u gave me a very stupid reason y u dint saved my numb..(it just my habit,but i remb ur numb)..ya ya..once again, im not dat stupid lor..wateva~

dat doesnt really bother me much, but seriously im started to giving up on u slowly,(like i started to fall for u-slowly)....

here is a very suitable song 4 u... n i bet u know which song is dis..if only u read my blog then..ahaha

Well you couldnt be that man I adored
You dont seem to know,
dont seem to care what your heart is for
But I dont know him anymore
Theres nothing where he used to lie
My conversation has run dry
Thats whats going on,
nothings fine
Im torn

Im all out of faith,
this is how I feel
Im cold and I am shamed lying naked on the floor
Illusion never changed into something real
Im wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn
Youre a little late,
Im already torn

So I guess the fortune tellers right
Should have seen just what was there and not some holy light
To crawl beneath my veins and now
I dont care, I have no luck,
I dont miss it all that much
Theres just so many things that I cant touch,
Im torn

No comments: