Thursday, March 5, 2009

BIG GURLS DUN CRY

im giving up to very guy dat i know (SERIUOSLY)..im tired of having a guy who just 'luv' to hangout wit me for a nite but dint LUV me forever... those hints dat Allah sent me really keep me stray from those creatures named 'MEN'... guys nowadays really after those 'MANJA-MANJA', GEDIK-GEDIK, OMEL-OMEL gurls who really know how to beg, to persuade, to 'INDU-INDU'(rindu)...dat kind of gurl is definitely not me!! im a rough, rude, arrogant, loud spoken gurl.. im a marching band gurl, not a prom queen.. i dunt even know what my dress size is, i dunt even know wat lipstick suits me best, i dun even know wat is foundation,i dun even know how to wear hot pants, i dun even know wat is it like to ting-tong wit frens in club, i dun even know how it feels to be in a club wit bunch of frens,i dun even know how to keep my hair still, n i dun even know myself!!!


wat i know is, i lurve having all those dirt n mud in my face due to hot exposure of sun during my site analysis, i just know wat drum is, i just know how it feels to be a drummer, i just know how lifted up heavy things, i just know to be in construction site dealing wit cement n sands, i just know wat sizes of column, beam, steel beam, wires, n all those hardware material, i just know to stay under the hot burning sun in the construction site, not staying in the air-cond wit nice fragrance on my body always... whos gonna like a gurl like me? a gurl dat doesnt looks like a gurl,doesnt act like a gurl, most importantly doesnt know how to show that she lurve,she cares sum1...

but no matter how sux my life could be, i will never let these tears fall down my face again, never again cos big gurls dun cry...

No comments: